Recipe Research & Development
When designing a product for your brand we start with the market gap, retail opportunities, and ultimately what your customers will be impressed with. Our R&D team works under the terms of a Non-Disclosure Agreement, which guarantees that your formulas remain protected.
We will work with you to deliver:
- A recipe that meets your nutritional specifications and overall product goals.
- A recipe that meets the regulatory requirements that govern food processing, including all of those established by the FDA.
- A research-based recipe that meets the specific nutritional needs of your targeted consumer base.
- A recipe and product retailers will love and want on their shelves.
Our research and development process includes:
- Pilot samples to ensure the manufacturing/industrial feasibility of your recipe.
- Organoleptic Testing performed by our team of in-house experts.
- 3rd Party Certificate of Nutritional Analysis
- 3rd Party Shelf Life Stability Study to ensure proper shelf life.
- Our R&D team works under the terms of a Non-Disclosure Agreement, which guarantees that your recipes and all of your work with us remain protected.
Our areas of expertise:
- High Protein
- Low Sugar
- High Fiber
- Weight Management
- Sports Nutrition
- Health trends in ingredients and labeling
- Dietary Restrictions - Keto, FODMAP, All-Natural, Plant-Based, and more.
- Creating great tasting functional snacks while thinking outside of the box and working side by side with our clients to ensure their product stands out in market and becomes a huge success.
Full Service Regulatory Advice:
Our R&D and Quality Assurance departments will apply their regulatory expertise to oversee the development of your packaging and provide hands-on advice for everything from nutrition panel labeling to making health and/or nutritional claims on packages.