Product Launch Roadmap
Whether you are a seasoned professional at launching products or this is your first product launch, we will be right by your side every step of the way. We believe it's critical to think through all the steps of the launch process and forecast inventory levels and future production time needed.
How we work:
- Work together to lock in the product of choice
- Determine the target call-outs and ingredients
- Establish a target Nutritional panel
- Select the 2-3 flavor profiles to start with
Research & Development
- Research key ingredients and flavor profiles
- Design 2-3 mock recipes
- Run feasibility study to ensure it works from a cost perspective
- Run 1st round of samples
- Receive feedback and adjust for 2nd round of samples
- Once approved we move into costing and suppliers
Initial Purchase Order
- Price estimate will be made and provided on a per caddie basis
- Once estimate is approved initial purchase order with qty is submitted
- Once deposit is received product goes out for lab testing
- We send approved final recipes to 3rd party lab for certificate of analysis and shelf life stability study.
- Once labs results return (usually 2 weeks) we provide you a nutrition panel for your label with a copy of COA for your records.
- You will design your film and box design (dieline will be provided)
- Once we have a date on when boxes and film will be on hand we will schedule production
- Raws are ordered and your production is placed on our production plan
Completion & Delivery
- Once production is complete a production output is recorded and final invoice is sent for payment
- Upon collection of balance a packing list is created and delivery is scheduled.
This is just beginning, when your product hits the market we have to be ahead of production planning, new flavors, and growth rates. This is where the fun happens and when we are most proud.